Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Changing it up

Normally I would only swim in the mornings.  However part of the reason I think I am stuck on my pace in the water is because of lack of muscle confusion.  Its routine....my body knows what is coming.  With the fact that we now have group workouts in the morning has forced me to change things up.  Had a decent core and upper body workout this morning with co-workers which now leaves my lunch open for something different.  Hopefully the pool isn't too busy today because I plan on occupying one of the lanes for an hour.  Not going to focus on speed.  Just pace and body movement.  It's easy to throw form when the muscles get tired.  Today will be a good check on how well things can be switched up and see how it makes a difference.  With the season kicking off soon the leaner the better.  I mean after all, the less water and wind you displace, the faster you go.....right :)

Keep Tri-ing

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/montmntr13/evanzilliox


No comments:

Post a Comment