Monday, February 4, 2013

Fresh Start

So after a three day break in training (needed to refocus) it was time to get right back into it.  Great weekend with the kiddo and my lovely wife (still battling a cold).  I was going to go running on Saturday, even had the thermal pants and shirt on ready to go but couldn't make myself go out in the snow and do it.  That was when I knew i needed a break from it.  
So with that refocus it was back at it first thing this morning and with a force.  New personal best 1.2 mile swim (33:09, swim is my weakest event).  I have a goal time in mind that I want to swim and its getting closer and closer almost each week it seems.  Looking forward to kicking my season off shortly.  April is right around the corner!!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/montmntr13/evanzilliox


No comments:

Post a Comment