Friday, October 4, 2013

A Rev3 weekend!!

Well its Friday...two days away from Rev3's HalfFull triathlon.  Olympicish distance (6.5 mile run) and basically it will be the ultimate brick workout in prep for the final event of the year...Waterman's Half Ironman distance on the following Saturday down in Indian Head MD.  The same runcl course that tore me up back in July at General Smallwood Olympic.  This time I get to run the same course...TWICE!  Should be interesting.  I have been feeling a lot more fluid in the water and my runs this week have felt better than they have in a long time.  Hopefully that's a good sign.  It will be a good way to end the year out.  I will have accomplished my 13.1 and my 70.3.  Then I can take the winter to regroup...regenerate...and plan for bigger races next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment