Monday, October 7, 2013

Saturday Ends this years journey

As the rest of the triathlon world focuses on Kona for the Ironman world championship on Sunday, I will be competing in my first HalfIronman event down in Marbury, MD.  Watermans Half has been where the end of the road for this season has been set.  It has been a lot of fun this year and so I have decided to end it just that way.  I am going to go down and  have fun with it.  I don't want to worry about my times and worry about how fast my splits are.  I will of course try to do my best for personal reasons but just finishing in a respectable time will be all that I am looking for.  The weather isn't looking good for the event so the morning of may decide the fate of my season's end but we will see.  After HalfFull yesterday which was a blast, I am excited to hit the end of the road for this year.  My next goal isn't until next march when I will tackle my first marathon and after Philly I know there is plenty of work to be done for that one.  Thank you to all who have supported my adventure this season and I hope next year will be just the same!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment