Saturday, February 22, 2014

Back in the swimg

Four good.runs this week...two.good swims and even hit.the trainer on.the bike a couple of times.  As the weather starts to warm back up I'm really starting to.get back into the mood to do some training. 

Life is still moving quickly with professional exams for me and grad school coming to graduation fory wife...not to mention looking at schools for our little one.  I have already decided this season is going to be more focus driven on less races with better results.  I have also decided to pursue my training credentials to really make this passion a reality.  I want everyone doing this sport and I think I can make that happen!

Get out and move this weekend... bike...run...swim...walk..hike...whatever your desire, just make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment