Sunday, March 2, 2014

Du Time

So after way to much time planning my "season"...it all went to the wayside when I missed signing up for two events that sold out.  So now we are shooting from the hip.  Im gonna start the year out in April with a Sprint duathlon which will be fun.  Its takes my weakest of the three sports out of the equation and really gives me abgood chance to hammer a good time on the bike.  A good two mile run before riding will have me really loose for the ride. 
The organization it is through hosts a couple other events through the summer that I want to do as well....one being a Sprint Tri and the other an Olympic.  If it is anything like my favorite races from last year, the small personal organizations and races always make for the most enjoyable. 
Run..Ride..Run..Here we come Hagerstown!

No comments:

Post a Comment