Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Starting to get into mode

To say im ready to start events this year is an understatement... Hagerstown is less than four weeks away and im ready to hit it.  My runs are holding steady and I really want to see how I do on the new bike.  After that its a short season with three previously done races and one new one.

Hero's Sprint in July...a longer distance sprint but put on by a great organization and a great course.  Finished 8th out of 51 in my age group last year.   That will prep me for two races I want back from last year.

Smallwood and Nation's.  Both Olympic distances that I went into really well prepared and didnt stick to the plan.  Gased out on both runs which put me way down the pipe in my age groups. 

Then we will finish up with onr more Olympic at Baltimore which looks to be a fun and small race. 

Like I have said...its a shorter season for a few different reasons but I think.it will be better for me than last year.  This will prepeare me for next year which will be the year of 70.3!

No comments:

Post a Comment