Monday, March 17, 2014

And yet another snow storm :(

By this time last year I was doing outdoor brick training every Saturday.  You might wear a jacket on the ride..you might not.  Another foot of snow though...is that really necessary this time of year.  Even people who love the winter months and the snow are getting tired of it at this point. Taking the time off work and planning around schools being closed is getting to be a bit much at this point.  We won't even go into how this is affecting personal things like simply going outside for a nice run.  haha.

Saturday I managed to finally get the new bike out for a legitimate ride.  Got it all dialed in for Hagerstown and I think its set the way it will work the best for me.  Its set up with a pretty aggressive forward pushing position so I can lean forward nice and low.  I might even get a chance to ride it again before April 12th.

Thanks mother nature for yet another slowing of the training and life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment