Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Over It!

Another snowstorm.... not as bad as the last couple we have had but im really just over the whole winter thing.  It has worn out it's welcome and can leave anytime.  This isnt even from a.training or racing viewpoint (even though yes Hagerstown is about 2 weeks away).  Its from a pure annoyance viewpoint.  I am just ready for some nice weather. 

My 5k time is dropping so that is a good thing.  I am starting to het a better feel in the pool again and im starting to finally shed the weight I put back on since Waterman's last October.   So training is getting back to where it should be and hopefully stays that way.

I found out a couple of days ago that my training partner and friend will be in the area for Hero's in July.  It is such a fun race and for a great cause...it will be evn more enjoyable with a friend and fellow Vet out there rolling with me. 

Stay warm...train on...keep Tri-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment