Friday, March 28, 2014

Du Ready

So with Hagerstown about two weeks away I decided to go and see what I could do with a makeshift "Hagerstown" at the gym.  1.9 treadmill/10 stationary/3.1 treadmill.  All said and done with I finished in 1:06:18 and that is just letting the clock run the whole time.  Transition will be a ton faster than in the gym so that cuts a minute or so off my time.  If I can shave about another minute off somewhere which I think I can I might just start the year off with a podium finish.  That would be a good way to kick the season off...kinda like Westfields last year. 
Nutrition was a big issue for me at about the midway point of last years season so really focusing on that and staying on track there.  Why do bad foods have to be the ones that taste so good.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment