Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Thanks Potomac River Running

Last Fall I took a part time job at a local shoe store chain here in the DC Metro area called Potomac River Running in the Rockville location.  I easily took to the job, the people who came into the store and the rest of the staff.  It is a great place to work.  The customer service is a tier above the rest and the service they provide is next to no one.  It was a the ultimate way to "work" and really enjoy what you do so that it isn't really work.  I mean come on, you get to wear shorts and a T-shirt to work and talk about nothing but endurance sports all day long with those coming in to buy shoes and other items. 

The manager at the store sent me a text one day and asked if I would like to be nominated as the featured athlete for the company at Nation's Tri in September.  I jumped on the chance.  I love the feeling of representing a name and a company when I race just like I did last year and will continue to do this year with Trinity Multi-sport.  I will be working with the other featured athletes as well as the Nation's Tri ambassadors throughout the remainder of the time leading up to the race.  It is going to be a great time and one that I will really look forward to this year.  Follow us along at the link below and see what all we are doing.  If you are looking for a destination race this year and want to see the nation's capital...this is a great one to do!

http://nationstri.com/ambassadors/overview/

http://nationstri.com/ambassadors/blog/
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment