Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another week closer

As the four big events of the year for me get closer, I realize my tow months off from competition went really fast.  It doesn't seem like it was that long ago when I ran Smallwood tri.  It's been a fun summer this far though.  The beach house with my wife, son and her family...the triple digit days that made me remember how fun a mid-atlantic summer can be...and now my kiddo back in school and him being one of the older kids.  It's been a quick summer but a fun one. 

I'm getting excited for my dad to visit.  We always have a good time when we are together and I love watching him get to be grandpa.  It's a little over a week away now and with advancement tests right before that time is not going to be slowing down anytime soon I'm sure.  It's going to be Halloween before we know it. 

Happy running all....enjoy the final weeks of summer and make sure you get those final events of the year in while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment