Friday, August 2, 2013

Rest day

After a good week of being very busy at work and still getting in some really good quick workouts it's time for a day off.  I need to get a lot of things done before my vacation starts today so I will skip the workouts and make sure I'm ready to hear out on a nice week off with the family.  Really looking forward to a week at the beach since its not right down the road from us anymore like it was in California.  The kiddo is ready to build sand castles so I'm sure my engineering skills will have to step it up some.  I will get some good runs in while off though.  Is like to hit my 25 mile goal this up coming week that I was planning for while in Portsmouth a couple weeks ago and didn't get.  See it I can make it work this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment