Friday, August 9, 2013

Last day :(

It has been a long week at the beach.  Some nice days...some rainy days...but all in all a nice week away.  Spent a good portion in the sand and the surf.  We went and toured the boardwalk one day and saw the cute little towns on the Delaware coast.  The kiddo in true pre-schooler fashion is fighting off a cold.  He is a resilient little guy though and is determined to be in the sand for the final day here.  It's always nice to get away and try to avoid extra dislike for the families you are sharing space with, buy I'm ready to be in my own home again with my own stuff.  I managed to get in a few decent little runs and planning on a nice ling one today on the beach.  I am a month away from nations and 5 weeks away from Philly half marathon.  Looking forward to them both.  My dad is planning on flying in for nations so that will be a good time.  The next three weeks are nothing but training and and studying!!  Let's go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment