Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to life

Vacation is over.  Back to the daily grind.  It was so relaxing and so much fun being off for the last week with my wife and son.  It's so cool getting to see the world through a three year old's eyes.  The beach was great, and the beach house that her family rented for all of us was awesome...cramped at times...but terrific. 
Now its time to get on the train...hit the pool for a good quick 1500 and start the week off teaching and facilitating a course all week.  This is the part of my job that I love.  It's like training.  The progress can be slow in some areas and fast in others and its so much fun to see that growth throughout the week.

With four solid training weeks left before Nation's I am definitely goingto be working on the runs.  I know my swim isn't going to be great as I just havnt had the time to dedicate to it but my running even on vacation is getting better each time.  Nation's is going to be the test on just how good my run can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment