Monday, August 19, 2013

Getting Close

Roughly 2.5 weeks left of training for Nation's and Ultimately the same amount for Philly.  After what turned into a long week of work and being sick, I am definitely behind the curve of where I wanted to be at this point.  That means over the course of the next two weeks it has to be hit hard.  Two a days for sure and have to squeeze in a practice half marathon somewhere.  Not at all impossible...just right timing.  Pretty much back to 100% at this point so that is good and makes it Mich more doable.

Talked to the Team in Training folks and the lead coach for next years spring and summer teams.  I am going to help.out as assistant coach for the teams and really looking forward to that kicking off this fall.With a much smaller schedule next year it will be slot of fun to do that.  I enjoy teaching/leading/mentoring a lot and it will be really rewarding.  Not to mention the team I will be working with is doing Columbia Tri so that will be fun to go and root them on at. 

Alright September and October...I set you up each to be very difficult...now its time to see if I can handle you!

No comments:

Post a Comment