Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The love of a pre-schooler

I love my son more than life itself.  He is so much fun and to see the world through such innocent eyes is probably the most rewarding part of being a parent.  He is old enough now you can see all your quirks and mannerisms that he is picking up from me and my wife.  He says the craziest things when u least expect it and trust me, they do hear everything.  When u least expect it he will repeat something at the worst possible time that you didn't even know he heard.  Haha. 

So son, I love you with all my heart, but why do you have to be a little disease factory.  Woke up this morning with congestion and a pretty rocking sore throat.  Haha. Oh well, I suppose I won't hold him totally responsible.  ;-)

Yesterday was a good day back at work.  Course for some junior sailors kicked off and is going very well.  Love this time of year for the simple fact that training these guys is so much fun and so rewarding. 

Managed to knock.out a 1500 yard swim in the morning and a nice quick two mile run at lunch.  Gonna wind up today with some crossfit and core work and try for a 3 mile slow jog today. 

Let's get tri-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment