Monday, May 13, 2013

Another Race Week

Focus for the week...remember that I am a newcomer to this sport.  Columbia Olympic draws approx 2500 people and knowing I am in the largest and most competitive age group means I have to remember I'm not going to place high every time.  I have a serious drive when it comes to this sport and it was getting the best of me.  I have to remember that this year is basically all practice.  What areas should I focus on more...how can I trim my transition times down...and most important, this is fun.  Going to focus on three good workouts this week, one in each discipline.  Take it easy on Thursday and Friday...maybe a light swim and jog each day just to focus on form and movement.  Go set up on Saturday and more important...HAVE FUN ON SUNDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment