Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Bug

So one of the glories of having a pre-schooler at home....they carry disease like they are a factory for it.  4 day weekend coming up and who gets sick, my whole house.  He brings it home, the wife gets it and then I get it.  That is the usual round for such things...I usually hold it off a couple days longer than her as she is home with him more than I am but it is inevitable.  Oh well...the training must go on.   I am definitely making a couple good runs this weekend and hopefully a nice brick with the bike as well.  I am looking forward to my next Tri in June as I have a month to train for it but also its a sprint....and on a course I just ran (same course but half the distance as Columbia).  I am hoping that gives me an advantage plus I know when it comes to sprints I dont have to hold back.  I have enough endurance to go 110% the whole race and just be wrecked when I am done with it.  Hoping for a repeat of Westfields (where I won my age group) but just hitting the podium would be nice.  Happy Tri-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment