Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Weekend

It's always nice to have a long weekend.  After a busy week at work with organizing the Memorial Day 5k at the hospital (which was a success) and having an old friend at work for a conference I didn't get to hit the training schedule as hard as I normally would have.  Taking this weekend to relax and spend time with the family.  Might squeeze a run or two in after this sinus congestion goes away a bit more.  

I think what I am going to focus mostly on when Tuesday rolls around...is the brick works.  I have slacked on those lately.  Good 40 minute rides and 40 minute runs.  I am going to have to be selective with my swim work as I won't be able to hit two a-days for awhile do to personal reasons and not being able to go into work early in the morning for three weeks.  I will just enjoy getting to sleep in I guess and getting to be the one who takes the kiddo to school for a few days :). 

Hero's is right around the corner and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment