Tuesday, July 30, 2013

At least it isn't Monday

I knew when last week ended, this week was going to be slightly stressful.  Luckily with the help of some really good co-workers and a class filled with good students yesterday went pretty smooth.  Today should be a lot better.  I am going to go.with the philosophy I used while I was in Portsmouth a couple of weeks ago.  I am going to focus on good core strengthening and body weight mechanics in the morning with a good solid cardio session in the afternoon.  Yesterday I had a good cardio day.  Did a quick two mile hill run in the morning and then followed that with a good spin/run at lunch.  My big thing right now is diet.  Having a hard time keeping the snacking down in the evenings again.  Will try tonight to really get back in a good practice of a decent little snack before bed...luckily I'm running out of snacks and with a vacation to the beach next week we are holding off on serious groceries.  :). That should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment