Thursday, July 11, 2013

New mix of tricks

So with a little bit of reading its easy to see why I plateaued so much on my swim and my run.  I havn't seriously changed things up with my conditioning in a really long time.  Even my core workouts are generally the same exercises over and over. 

It's time to add some different elements to things.  I was progressing a lot more when I wasn't swimming everyday.  I was adding a weight routine in twice a day and doing a lot more brick workouts in thr past that I havn't been doing recently.  Time to fix the mix....crossfit is getting permanently put back in along with a good three trx workouts a week.  A must from here on out is yoga a couple times a week as well.  Not only will it help stretch muscles and ligaments out...it will also help heal things faster.  I WILL cut that 2:30 time at Nation's....its not an option at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment