Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rest day.

Today I took a rest from intense workout.  Went in this morning and did a lot of stretching and core conditioning with very little cardio.  I think maintaining a five day workout routine every week is important but I used to take Wed off and workout on Saturday or Sunday and felt the results were a lot better.  So let's try that theory again and see how it goes.    Now its off work and on to home where my house hold is in sickness doom.  My wife has an upper respiratory issue that is taking its toll and the little one is sick too.  :(  hopefully we can knock.these bugs out pretty soon and get back to the normal life before the weekend gets here. 

2 comments:

  1. From: Darin Armstrong #TeamLIVESTRONG

    Hello Evan,
    Just a quick email to ask if you would be interested in a ‘mutual’ following on twitter. (#FYI I do RT’s ‘ANYTIME’ for all #Triathletes #Cyclists #UltraRunners #Marathoners #FitnessProfessionals who follow me on Twitter and have something important they want mentioned for support…Over 41K folks at your access...) I am currently following you now and am awaiting your follow-back...

    All the very best for the rest of 2013 & beyond Evan. Look forward to hearing from you…

    (PS. Evan, should you follow back today, I'll be mentioning you, 'including your website,' in my #FollowFriday #Shoutouts Tomorrow. Also, Thank you Evan for serving & protecting our great country!)

    Darin
    twitter.com/DarinArmstrong
    #TeamLIVESTRONG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darin,

      I just saw this on my blog so I apologize for the delay and I hope the offer still stands. If so then I would love to work together with team LIVESTRONG. Just let me know.

      Evan

      Delete