Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Holding Pace

Did a nice 3.6 mile run today on a trail that I try and run at least once a week.  It was a decent pace and felt like I  was holding a good time most of it.  I am trying to make sure a couple times a week that I really push to run the pace I want to maintain in races.  With Nation's a couple months away I would really like to get my race pace to under 7 minutes.  Really incorporating crossfit style workouts into every week at least three times a week.  This morning was a good 45 minutes of circuit style training with continuous movement.  I am hoping it will help lean things out and speed both my run and my swim up a little bit.  That elusive 25 min olympic distance swim is out there and I want to make sure I get there in the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment