Friday, July 26, 2013

Busy weeks wear ya down

It's been one if those weeks.  Two finals for school...my wife and kiddo are fighting being sick...and work kind of tossed a big one on me.  The stressors can mount up.  Realized this morning (as I overslept) that no matter how high the stress mountain gets, you can climb to the top of it.  Did pretty well on both finals...kiddo is getting better (my wife is still battling but I think on the better path)...and with the help of a great team at work we are getting the big issue worked out for next week.  I won't sit here and act like I'm anything but extremely happy today is Friday, but I'm ready for a couple of days off.  Really liking forward to the week after next for our trip to the beach...we all need a break from reality.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment