Wednesday, July 10, 2013

FINALLY back in the swing of things

I was able to finally get my morning routine back to what it had been a few backs.  I got in nice 3.8 mile timed run which was about a minute and a half off mark but I was still happy with it.  Went in and did a good round of plyometrics and crossfit with a guy from work for about 45 minutes after that.  With our big move at work almost complete I am definitely heading to the pool today at lunch.  Planning on getting in a good 60 minute pace swim just to get the muscles charged again and ready for it.  After Smallwood on Saturday I do know next week I need to get back into my old training schedule for my swims though.  My wife bought me a good swim workout book for my birthday I was using and got away from.  Next week that thing is coming back into the mix for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment