Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Race Pace till Vacation Pace

It's frustrating to get on a treadmill and go so much faster than I do when on the road.  On a treadmill you control the speed of the ground and can make yourself break that speed threshold.  I just have to make myself do that when the only thing I have control over is how fast I out one foot in front of the other.  Looking forward to vacation next week.  A nice week of sun and sand with the little family will be a lot of fun.  Ever since moving from California we have yet to really be to the ocean.  Last weekend we went to a little beach in Maryland and the kiddo had a great time collecting sea shells, see crabs, and trying to give us a heart attack with his fearlessness in the water.  Really looking forward to it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment