Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A couple days off-a couple to go

So after a great day off because of the kiddo not having school its back to the grind.  Its been a nice check in reality over the past week on what is really important.  1. My family!! Without my little dysfunctional (functional) family my life would be empty.  2. School!  As a 35 year old I see now how important if is to get my education to show my son it can be done and that it doesn't have to be as hard as his father has made it.  3.  Health!  I got into triathlons more as a health benefit and that's what its all about.  Knowing at 50 I will be able to play a game of pick up ball with my kid.  4. Career.  Good bad and indifferent I have to make the most out of the time I have given to the US Navy.  With that being said, I look forward to getting back to the hardcore training schedule I had but I won't rush it.  :). On a more fun note....hero's is Sunday!!!!  Can't wait for packet pickup and pre rack on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment