Thursday, June 13, 2013

Couldn't do it

Woke up this morning at 440...went downstairs and grabbed a quick snack then changed into my running clothes.  From there I convinced myself that I didn't need the scheduled 4 mile run I had planned.  I knew I would feel guilty about it and did it anyway.  Haha. Will have to make up for it at lunch along with a nice 5 mile run tomorrow morning.  You know...as punishment. 
:-)
One of the old TNT alumni that both works at the same military treatment facility are gonna hit the pavement a couple times next week.  Makes me even more excited for July to roll around when I will start working with team in training as a volunteer coach.  It is such a good organization and those who do it really put in that honest effort.  It will be fun.  Hopefully I can help them out and make them feel more confident come race day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment