Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Fun

Managed to hit the pool on Saturday.  Of course it was two feet deep and for my sons third birthday party :-). Had a great time and also got to take a little road trip with my wife and kiddo down to a street festival in Occaquan.  Had a great weekend. 
Managed to also get the bike build almost complete.  New cockpit with true aero set up now.  Brakes and bar end shifters working like a charm.  Gonna take some getting used to but did get it out for a quick ride yesterday.  It is definitely a different feel and a little hard to adjust having to up hills and getting the shifting down.  I am gonna really appreciate it though come Hero's in three weeks on the rolling hills of Columbia again.  Now I just have to get that crank switched out and I am set!!

One last thing:

Happy Birthday Boogie!!  Daddy loves you and nothing in the world matters at the end of the day without you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment