Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The new ride

Yesterday finished up well.  Put in a nice steady paced 2000 meters in the pool over lunch then was able to refuel the machine with some steaks on the grill.  :)  This morning started out with a nice steady 2 mile run followed by a 45 minute TRX workout with my group from work.  Gonna hit the pool again for lunch and focus on sprints today.  I love it when the pool is set to meter length.  I always feel like right when I get into a groove in yard lanes I am stopping to turn around.  This way feels a little more like a traditional swim at least.  Will shoot for 1500 meters of sprint and kick work today.
The bike is ready to roll so thought I would toss a pic up of what a ready made Tri bike looks like.  haha.  Its not the ultimate goal of the true tri bike that I want but I feel I can get a couple of good seasons out of this one. With it set up the way it is (esp after i put the new crank on it) it will be a lot more comfortable on those Olympic and longer courses and I feel now I can stay in aero a lot longer since I won't have to come out to shift.  Hopefully it pays off a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment