Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Running Day

I was hoping after a good sprint work swim yesterday and another good TRX workout this morning I was going to be able to skip the pool and go for a good long run at lunch to celebrate running day.  That wasn't the case.  Had to run home to take care of something this morning then when I got back I learned I had a conference call at 1100.  Time to make a bad situation into a good one.  The 7 plus mile run I had planned on which would have taken the better part of an hour is now to change.  Instead I focused on a nice hilly 2.5 mile run.  It might have only been 20 min long but at least I didn't miss Running Day!  I will make up for it tomorrow morning and log that 7 miler then.  I mean come on now, we all celebrate christmas on odd days and birthdays hardly ever get celebrated on the actual day....running day will have to shift to the right one as well for this triathlete.  Celebrating Hero's needs to hurry up and get here....getting that race bug again!

No comments:

Post a Comment