Monday, June 10, 2013

Another Goal



Just put in the registration for the Philly Half marathon in September.  That will be a good time not only cause the rock n roll runs are always a good time but also since about three weeks after that I have Waterman's Half Ironman in Maryland.  Not too worried about the 13.1 at the end of it but it will be good to see how well I can pace myself.  I am going to shoot for 100 minutes even as my goal time and see how close I come to getting that.  Philly is a flat run so should be close.  We are going to make a big weekend out of it with some friends and take the little ones up with us.  Philly has one of the best kids museums in the country from what I hear so that will be fun.
Today starts the three weeks of my wife having class on campus in Baltimore.  Workout schedule has to be altered as now I can't train in the mornings.  I was a bit worried about that but I don't foresee it making to much of an impact.  I am about as trained up for Hero's as I can be.  Will focus on good long workouts the next two weeks at lunch and then I am going to try and put in a nice ride and run this Saturday morning.  Happy training and good tri-ing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment